Welder (Baltimore, MD)
Location : Baltimore, MD
We are seeking a welder for our Baltimore, MD area. Responsibilities include welding metal pipelines using stick welding equipment. Qualifications:
- Must have own rig.
- Ability to travel within the region.
- Willing to certify with our four current customers in PA, MD, and VA.
- Valid operator’s license and DOT physical. Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred but not required. The individual will drive a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) or CDL-required vehicle once certified.
- Work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Practical problem solving; ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of the work site.
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits for eligible employees. Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
APPLY ONLINE | EMAIL